Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wrenny.1

Default How do I delete day date time when printing

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Sounds like there is a { PRINTDATE } field in the footer. Delete it if you
don't want it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"wrenny.1" wrote in message
Each time I print documents in publisher 2003 or word, I have the day,
date &
time printed at the foot of each page. How can I delete that please

Doug
I've checked the header and footers, nothing listed, checked my printing
properties, nothing listed, the day, date & time is being printed at the
bottom left hand corner of my publisher document but only every now and again
in word.