Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NYSA-HD NYSA-HD is offline

Default job interview tips

This discussion board is for MS Word computer software related questions,
your question doesn't really apply to this forum, but I will give you my
opinion anyway.

I think that if you are a handyman who has had many clients you should
present it as you have had one job "handyman" over several years (hopefully)
with several clients/jobs that have lasted over the span it has taken for
their completion.

Anyone in the contracting business should understand that scenerio. It is
the nature of that business. Usually only employers are concerned w/ short
employment terms when it occurs to full jobs. Like I waitressed for 3
months, secretarial for 6 months one place, 3 another.....

Hope the above helps.

"Rhino" wrote:

i'm a carpenter/cabinet maker/handyman and seeking employment, i have had
many jobs in a short amount of time and would like to know how i should
present that at a job interview...