Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Problems switching from Web Layout View to Normal View

Word has lost the connection to the printer. Restarting Windows usually
helps. After you've restarted, you may want to delete any left-over
temporary files (for more on that, see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm).

A long-term solution might be to update the printer driver.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ashlee777" wrote in message

I just typed up a lovely word document in Web view, since I just
realized that using the web view I can accurately gauge how long my
posts will be.

However, when I went to print the document it came out with the lines
of text all smashed together and switching back to normal or print
views does the same thing.

How do you switch between the two without the type completely rolling
back on itself?

--
Ashlee777