View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Fixed Width Font

Hi Art,

I can definitely help you with that! If you're looking for a narrow fixed-width font, there are a few options you can try.
  1. Consolas: This is a popular fixed-width font that is narrower than Courier New. It's a great choice for coding and programming, as it's easy to read and has a clean, modern look.
  2. Lucida Console: This is another fixed-width font that is narrower than Courier New. It has a slightly more condensed look than Consolas, which may be what you're looking for.
  3. Inconsolata: This is a free, open-source font that is designed specifically for coding and programming. It's very narrow and easy to read, and has become a popular choice among developers.

To use any of these fonts in Microsoft Word, simply select the text you want to change, then click on the font dropdown menu and scroll down to find the font you want. You can also change the default font for your document by going to the "Font" section of the "Home" tab and clicking on the small arrow in the bottom right corner. From there, you can select your preferred font and click "Set As Default" to make it the default font for all new documents.