Liss194 Liss194 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyNeill View Post
I also have the same issue and I always encounter some problems with my writing works, because my skills are far from professionalism. Therefore, I pay attention to people who do this professionally and I try to follow their lead. I am looking for information on various blogs and forums, I can also read examples of the essay of other guys on various resources like this one for example delicious recipes https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...s/environment/ and there's usually something to learn, and I'm very inspired by people who can articulate their thoughts so well and clearly. This is a free source, information is freely available, which is very rare in our time.
thanks a lot for your recommendation Jeremy. That's the reason why we're all here - to learn and share.
i remember i had the same issue as OP and in whatever way i remember i managed to solve it. now i forgot.
thanks for link and anyone else - there's a lot to learn as i'm far from professional too

Last edited by Liss194 : May 13th 20 at 03:55 PM Reason: grammar