Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] andrew_lawson4@hotmail.com is offline

Default Change in ormat when opening word attachment in outlook

Has anyone seen a problem where a document opened on one PC has several
formatting changes (spacing appears to be different, margins are out,
pages that were landscape have change to portrait) from the original
doucment. I have checked this on other machines, but it appears to be
isolated to one machine. I have checked the normal.dot files and these
appear to be the same. Both machines are running the same versions of
XP, Service Pack, Word and Outlook. The problem still occurs if the
document is opened outside of Outlook.