Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Change in ormat when opening word attachment in outlook

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

wrote:
Has anyone seen a problem where a document opened on one PC has
several formatting changes (spacing appears to be different, margins
are out, pages that were landscape have change to portrait) from the
original doucment. I have checked this on other machines, but it
appears to be isolated to one machine. I have checked the normal.dot
files and these appear to be the same. Both machines are running the
same versions of XP, Service Pack, Word and Outlook. The problem
still occurs if the document is opened outside of Outlook.