Ordinarily, "throw a page" would mean "insert an automatic page break."
Since most users don't edit in Print Preview, the OP probably means Print
Layout view, but I can't see why the view would make any difference.

My first reaction was to think he was talking about Print Preview and going
to the next page. It is necessary to click the Show Next button twice to
advance to a new view if two pages are displayed side by side. After
rereading the question, however, I don't suppose this is what he means.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
What does "throw a page" mean?

Are you referring to Print Layout View or Print Preview?

What version of Word?

On 6/1/05 2:31 AM, "Andrew" wrote:

I have a 17 page Word document which when viewed in the print view,

won't
throw a page without hitting enter twice. In any other view it works

fine.

Is this a known problem, or is there a fix at all?

Thanks

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/