Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mscertified

Default Screen image inside table of contents !?!

I have a screen image inside my TOC that resists all attempts to get rid of it.
I did find a heading paragraph tag on a 'section next page' break after the
screen image but I changed the style to NORMAL. The TOC however did not
correct itself. I examined all the other nearby paragraph tags and none are a
heading. The screen image is inside a table. I have other screen images in
the document and they do not appear in the TOC. How to I diagnose something
like this? Any help appreciated.