Candice

well i am usually very good with word, but i tried every suggestion on here
and none of them workd for me.

i think it's lovely that word help will tell you how to justify the last
line of a paragraph but they won't tell you how to un-justify it. if worse
comes to worse and you need to print out your document anyway, just do what i
did: insert a bunch of periods on the last line until you're satisfied and
then color them white!

"jcs1317" wrote:

In some cases when I am justifying a paragraph, the last line is also
justified and if there are only a few words in the line, it looks very
strange with all of the spaces between the words.

However at other times, the last line is unjustified even though the rest of
the paragraph is; so I know there is a way to keep the last line from
justifying but I have been unable to find the propertechnique to do it.