Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

Default How can I tell if the caps lock is on?

Not all keyboards have a light for Caps Lock. My Logitech does not --
it shows a visual on the screen instead. The keyboard I had prior to
my Logitech didn't have a light or an on-screen visual.

Cheryl

On Aug 10, 8:25*am, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
Why doesn't the caplock light on your keyboard tell you that?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Roger Vee" Roger wrote in ...

How can I get a display on the screen to warn me when the caps lock is on?