Are any merged cells involved? This can really confuse Word at the bottom of
a page.

"Trish T" wrote in message
I tried printing to three different printers in our office and they all

did
the same thing in exactly the same place. One of them is a brand new

printer
we just had installed, so I'm sure the driver is right.

I've tried going into Table - Options and changing the bottom cell margin
from the default .05" both up (to .08") and down (to .02"). I've tried
changing the bottom page margin both up and down (without changing the

footer
"from edge" margin, since that would mess up the company logo in the

footer.)
Nothing works. As a matter of fact, changing the margin changes which

line
of text is last, but even if it's a line ABOVE the original last line
(leaving more space below it), it STILL cuts the line of text in half!!

Trish

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I would guess it might still be a printer driver (rendering) issue. Can

you
experiment with a different printer/driver?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Trish T" wrote in message
There was no further discussion on this topic, but I'm having the same
problem as David. My table row is NOT set to an exact height and it

IS
allowed to break (which I definitely want since there are three

paragraphs
of
text in that row and it breaks in almost the exact middle of the

second
paragraph.)

Thanks for your help.

Trish

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the table row set to an Exact height? Is it allowed to break?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"DP" wrote in message
Help!

My text is set out in a table, but the last line on the page

doesn't
print
propertly - the bottom 50% of each character doesn't print. It's

not a
printer margin problem (I don't think) as the footer below prints
correctly.

Any ideas gratefully received

thanks

David