Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Column Break

This is common in converted documents, depending on the OCR (optical
character recognition) program that did the conversion. You may have no
other choice than reformatting the content manually, I'm afraid.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cadking2k5" wrote in message

I converted a pdf file to a word doc and it is full of column breaks
like every other line. the page is in like three columns but I can't
copy one column because of all the column breaks I highlight it it jumps
to the next column (row) how do I delete them with out the text it he
second column jumping to the first column and have the text under it
come up to it

--
cadking2k5