Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to adjust the menu in Word 2007

Hello Peter

Peter-Paul Jansen wrote:
In Word 2003, it was pretty easy to add a new menu to the menubar with
customize and then add macros to new menuitems.
I've been searching, also in the help and I cannot seem to find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction, preferably to some help,
tutorial or manual pages?

MSFT decided that, well, this is used by too few users and, errr, did
away with it! :-)

You can add commands to your QAT.

You can do much more by changing a templates XML before it is opened.
It's more accessible to developers than to the usual Word (power) user,
though.

A promising tool that might be of interest to you can be found at fellow
MVP Patrick Schmid's website:

http://pschmid.net/

Greetings
Robert