Kenneth

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:19:01 -0700, "CyberTaz"
wrote:

"Kenneth" wrote:

Howdy,

On occasion, we receive Word Docs that consist of tables
containing names, and email addresses that might look like
this:

Joe Smith
Ed Wilson

Sue Blue

Is there a way to "export" from such a Word table to a
delimited TXT file so that I could then import the
information into my database?

Thanks for any tips on this,
--
Kenneth

Hi Kenneth-

One option: You can click in th Table & then go to TableConvertTable to
Text. Select the approriate delimiter and then Save As & choose Plain Text
from the Save As Type: list at the bottom of the dialog box.

HTH |:)

Hello again,

Very sincere thanks... I will experiment with that, but
suspect that it will lead to success.

All the best,
--
Kenneth