Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you swap pages in Word?

If they have distinctive Headings above them, you can go to Outline
View, collapse them to only that level of outline, and drag the
heading to where you want it to be.

Word doesn't really have "pages," so the simplest way to do it is to
insert Section Breaks before and after the part you want to move, and
cut & paste the section.

On Mar 28, 9:54*am, Jeremy wrote:
Is there a way to swap pages and all associated content in Word? *For
instance, let's say I decide to change the order of *some of my content, and
I want to swap pages 12, 13,14 with 31, 32, 33....is this possible without
cutting and pasting?