Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default How do I add citation styles (eg Harvard) to word 2007?

In article ,
says...
I wonder, how can I add new citation and referencing styles to Word 2007?
My issue is, I want to use (I am required to use) the Harvard author-date
system, but can't find out how to use this with an out-of-the-box Word 2007.
Thanks,

I don't think you can. Reference styles such as Harvard are available in
programs such as Reference Manager and ProCite but not in Word.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers