Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default MS/Word 2003 insert picture into return address label

Labels in Word are simply tables with fixed cell dimensions. Therefore, the
best way to control the placement of the picture may be to split the cell
that represents the label, adjust the dimensions of the resulting cells and
place the picture in the appropriate one.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bernie Gunther" Bernie wrote in message
I'm creating Return address mailing labels, and trying to insert a
picture.
I can't the picture to align where I want to place it.