Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default I can't highlight a "Section break (next page)" to delete it.

Are there footnotes involved? If so, see €śSection break causes an unexpected
page break in Word€ť at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074

If not, instead of deleting the section break, place the insertion point
after it, then go to the Layout tab of Page Setup and change the section
start type to Continuous.

"Merresa" wrote in message
Each page of my document must be a separate section. I'm having a problem
highlighting the "Section break (next page)" to bring 2-column text back
under the one-column heading.