Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word

Default If statement with dates

Well, the database program allows us to insert bookmarks into the word
documents using a customized bookmark assistant program. I don't know
technically how they do it, just that it works like that. We go
through a template document and place these bookmarks where we have
dynamic information that needs to be populated. I've used bookmarks
within the word tables for calculations, so I don't think it has
anything to do with a space in the name.

I'm as confused about this as anybody, seems like half the time my
calcs work, half the time they don't.