Paul Haddlesey

Fantastic. I am using a Tablet PC and this has solved the problem. Many thanks.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

If you are using a tablet PC, see :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630

Otherwise, see the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Paul Haddlesey" Paul wrote in message
Since upgrading to Office 2003 I can't get mail merge to labels in Word to
work properly - using either Excel or Access data sources. I follow the
detailed instructions in help but Word only merges the first two labels
for
printing, even though the other records are visible when previewing labels
one by one.
Using the update records button only puts the address block in the second
label. Copying and pasting address block to the other labels causes
the
table to corrupt.