Graham Mayor

If you set the language of the text to that you want to spell check in the
spellings are correct. Those that for some reason you dispute you can add to
an exclusion dictionary. As for custom spellings thewn there are too many
possibilities to have a standard list.
Tools language set language uncheck automatically detect language.

Chris wrote:
So many conclusions jumped to from such a simple request.

I am aware of adding spellings to custom.dic etc, but rather than
having to train Word I'd prefer to insert a ready made list if such a
list is available.

Anyone know where I can get such a list?