Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default How do you 'Undo' an action in Word 2007?

To the right of the Office button (the Office logo, it's a button),
there are a few icons on the only toolbar Office 2007 has, the Quick
Access Toolbar. There you'll find Undo.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"JethroUKC" wrote in message
:

i should imagine it's there -have you tried CTRL+Z