Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you 'Undo' an action in Word 2007?

Yes. Ctrl+Z continues to work as before. If you need a GUI equivalent, look
at the Quick Access Toolbar (by default, it's above the ribbon, but I keep
it below the ribbon for easier access). By default, the Undo tool is exposed
as the 2nd tool from the left in the QAT, between the Save and Redo/Repeat
tools.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"JethroUK©" wrote in message
i should imagine it's there -have you tried CTRL+Z