Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.office.misc
RichD[_2_] RichD[_2_] is offline

Default text formatting question

On Jun 25, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
I can provide further detail if you tell me which version of Word you're
using.

Microsoft Office Word 2003
Also, Microsoft Office Publisher 2003

--
Rich

You can create a text box with No Fill and No Line and
format it as In Front of Text or Behind Text to get the
layering you want.

?
No comprendo.
Can you recommend a book or web page that would
explain this in more detail?

Another question, similar to the previous: does
Word do overlays, for printing? I want to print a
paragraph, with a small font. On top of that, I
want a single, larger character, different font.

I'm thinking of 2 Word files, aligned precisely, then
send both to the printer, printed on a single page.
Doable? Or do I need a desktop publishing program?