viv

That's the problem. There is no larger size. The largest size's width is
too small to create & save custom labels (because it is landscape
orientated). There doesn't seem to be an option for landscape orientation.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Choose the next larger size and adjust the margins to cope with the
difference.

viv wrote:
Have to do a mail merge & use labels that are a custom size. They
are 4 to a page, landscape, paper size is 33cm (13") wide x 22.5cm
(8.8") high. I have no problem creating the custom labels. The
problem is that the label information window won't let me choose a
custom paper size. Any way I can do that? I have created the custom
paper size & saved into normal.dot & global.dot but it is not an
available option when creating the labels. Thanks