Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office_user Office_user is offline

Default Table of Authorities

After creating the TA entries, I cant replace the entry category. The
replace feature doesn't work. I follow the steps below:

1) In the Mark Citation dialogue box, I choose a citation from the Short
citation list box.
2) I choose the Category button.
the Edit Category dialogue box appears.
3) I choose a different category from the Category list box.
4) I choose the Replace button and then the OK button.
But nothing happens when I try to update the TA.

I also want to know what is the function of the Use passim check box,
appears in the Table of Authorities dialogue box when creating the table.

Thanks,