Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Convert Currency (USD) from Numbers to Text

If you needed four dollars and ninety-five cents instead - see
http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_wor...ounts_in_words

Pat Falango wrote:
I know there is a macro that does this that works in Excel. Will the
same code work in Word? Where can I find that macro?
My goal is to enter the currency amount in number format in a field
in a Word document and have it appear in text format in a second
field, e.g. $4.95 Four and 95/100 dollars.
Or would I use text boxes or table cells? Or can't this be done?