Alasdair Crockett

Hi Jay,
and thank you for the reply.
I already have the document you mention in my ever growing knowledge base
and I have seen the question mentioned in old posts and the answer is as you
have given.
But I am trying to put a graphic on the right hand side of the main address
of an envelope or any where else on the envelope for that matter, is this
request possible or is it just "Pie in the sky"?

Kindest Regards,

Alasdair.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:41:01 -0800, "Alasdair Crockett"
wrote:

Hi folks,
I have just been redirected here by Mary Sauer in the "Clip Art &
Media"section who thought you would be better able to answer my question :-)
I would like to be able to insert clip art onto the front of an envelope
that I am addressing to friends etc, can any of you guys & galls help me out
with an answer?
(I am using Word 2002 and XP Pro)
Kindest Regards

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.