Michael_Corral

There maybe a chance that you did this at work and your IT department backs
up everything on the drives other than the C drive, I would call them and
have them send you the yesterdays copy or ask what they feel would be best
for giving you the backup of that. Hope you saved to the shared drives.

If you did this at home or on a personal PC, I havent tried this method but
it may work, I would do a System Restore from a time before you saved the doc.

Good Luck!

--
Top Notch Admin

"Ni" wrote:

I erased my old document when I was done (didnt close it out) and I typed
something new. Then when I went to save it and by actident I pressed 'save'
instead of 'save as' and it saved over the document I had before. How can I
get that old document back?