Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how can i change the list of fonts in the same font to simple lis

It sounds as if you have Word 2007. I also have looked for a toggle for the
"Show font names in their font" setting in Word 2007. If there is one, I
haven't found it.

"kunhammad" wrote in message
in the word file, i want to change the font. on clicking the window the
fonts
are displayed in its own fonts rather than font names. in the older
version
there was an option under 'customize'. can anybody help me