Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marysully marysully is offline

Default How can I insert mutiple documents in one .doc file like Excel ?

When you talk about making word like excel what do you mean? If you mean
setting up the docs similar to the worksheets in an excel file that's not
possible in word. If you want all the documents in one word file just Insert
them one at a time with a break in between. To access a topic quickly you can
use Find & Replace, Go To.

"bri" wrote:

I want to organize something in one file. Multiple chapters, Multiple word
category. They are related to one another. I want want them seperated in
different files. But I need to switch to another category quickly . Is is
possible to make word like excel ?