Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
revolution21[_2_] revolution21[_2_] is offline

Default IF field? and if so, how to set up it??

macropod;2730901 Wrote:
Missed that. Still, easily enough done with an IF test at each
location:
{IF{Dropdown1}= "*s" her his}
etc...

Thanks for your answers.. but it seems not to work :-/

I used an IF field as you wrote { IF { Gender } = "Miss" her his },
named the dropdown menu "Gender" and checked the "calculate" box... but
the IF field is always on "his", even if i change the choice in dropdown
and then refresh.
Do you know any another possible solution or am I missing something?

--
revolution21