Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gonzo488 gonzo488 is offline

Default Word as Outlook e-mail editor

When I use Word as my e-mail editor, I get the following warning box
everytime I compose, forward, or reply to, an e-mail:

"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook.
Do you want to allow this?" There are three buttons "Yes", "No" and "Help",
along with a checkbox to allow access for a period of time up to 10 minutes.

This only happens when using Word as the editor. If I reply "No", it still
allows me to compose or reply; I'm just trying to get rid of this warning
box. I don't show any macros running in Word that might cause this. I am
using Outlook 2002 and Word 2002. Any suggestions?