Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill_horton bill_horton is offline

Default Template Download Error

Genuine activted copy of Office 2007
Vista 64
IE 8

When trying to open a CV template from microsoft via word I connect OK and
can see and select the template I want. When I click download I get a quick
glimpse of the download window and then a window with the following error
message:

"Template Download Error
The template cannot be downloaded. To fix this problem, do the following:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Make sure your browser is not in offline mode.
-Try to download the template again later."

I've tried all 3 option without success.
If I go to staight to the site where the template is I seem to be able to
download it, but not throgh Word.

Any ideas. Thanks in anticipation.