Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Row height problem

I agree that it seems unsatisfactory. I find the settings for column width
equally unsatisfactory--pretty much impossible to get them right if you have
any cell margins.

http://word.mvps.org

"JimB" wrote in message
Thought about that. Will probably work. Seems a strange way to handle this
problem though.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Accept the fact that the row height doesn't include the cell margins and
allow for them in setting the row height?

http://word.mvps.org

"JimB" wrote in message
I have a table where the row height is set to 1.87" exactly. When I set
the
top and bottom cell margins at .25", the row height expands by this
amount
on
the display and on the print-out even though the row height still reads
1.87"
in the cell properties dialog box. How do I fix this?

Thanks, Jim