Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tracy Tracy is offline

Default How to stop caps after !

that's fine, but i am doing this at the clients request.
it's only one ! after one word.
if you saw the document, you would understand.

--

Tracy
* * * * * * * * * *

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
: I've learned to delete anything that has an overabundance of exclamation
: points.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
:
: ~~~~~
: How to ask a question
: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
:
:
:
:
: "aalaan" wrote in message
: ...
: Why do you hate caps? They make prose so much more readable. Your own
: question would be much more readable if you had used them. Also, overuse
: of ! reduces readability. I'm not being funny here -- surely a writer
: hopes to be read readily!
:
: "Tracy" wrote in message
: ...
: hello,
:
: i am creating a document that will have a lot of ! and i do not want
the
: letter after the ! to automatically be a cap.
: i've look at the auto correct options, but do not see one that will
work.
: any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
:
: thank you.
: --
: