Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Avery 74549 Labels

Your problem is with your printer which does not have the ability to
accurately feed label stock. It is a common fault with many ink jet
printers.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"topcat" wrote in message
Yes. My problem is alignment for Avery 74549 labels

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do they print correctly on plain paper? Sometimes the problem is with the
printer's ability to handle label stock.

"topcat" wrote in message
I have created a table in Word 2007 for name badges. I can not get them
print correctly positioned on Avery Labels #74549. What can I do to
correct
this problem?