Tony Jollans

Sorry, no, I don't know what might cause that.

Several questions spring to mind. For example: was it a one-off? Is the
document otherwise alright? Do both sender and recipient have the same
version of Word (or even e-mail client)? Was the document zipped?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"lkwink" wrote in message
Would you know what would cause a word document with tables in it to lose
pages when sent e-mail to another person? We had that happen with one of

our
documents. The pages that were lost had tables with a large quantity of
information.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

AFAIK there is no specific limit; if there is one it's very high. I

suspect
the only restriction is total document size.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"lkwink" wrote in message
I need to know if there is a limit to the number of words you can put

in a
cell of a table. I know there is in Excel, but is there in Word also?