Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default HELP! Pages printing small on some computers, not others!

In MacWord 2004, there was a bug (now fixed) that caused this effect if
hidden text was set to print. I've not heard of that bug in WinWord, but
it's worth checking. So also make sure, in Tools | Options | Print and
View, that "hidden text" is unchecked.

But last time someone complained about it, turned out there was
surviving markup, it wasn't the bug. As Suzanne says, Word 2000 doesn't
offer the "comments/markup in margins" feature, so would never show this
problem.

Ed wrote:
What I seem to be hearing is that this behavior is _only_ caused by comments
left in the doc, and we shouldn't bother looking for anything else?
Ed