Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Paste Table Formats

This would be a reasonable use of a table style.

"Christian Nein" wrote in message
Hi,

I made some settings to a Word table: background color
(Shading.BackgroundPatternColor), borders (Borders.LineStyle /.LineWidth),
etc. After that, I have tried to paste the formats to a second table using
the FormatPainter. Unfortunately, the mentioned format settings werde not
pasted while other settings (e.g. alignment, font) where pasted correctly.
Does anybody know how I can paste the mentioned formats to another table?

Thanks in advance & best regards
Christian