Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sonia Sonia is offline

Default IncludeText

Hi I'm new to word and saw that Master Documents corrupts thing and to try
IncludeText, i've looked up the Link that I found in another question on how
to do that but I'm still confused on what to do, if I click on insert then
file, the whole page of the document comes into my table of contents, if i
click on insert then field then on IncludeText i get an error message, I have
the 2003 version and saw no arrow anywhere so that I could include as a link,
like what i need to do. can some one please 'walk' me through it with step by
step instructions so i can see wehre i have gone wrong.

If you need more info on what i mean, i'll be happy to provide it.

Thanks