Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newson newson is offline

Default footer won't show in print preview or print layout

Hi

Do you have a mixture of different footers in the document or have you just
set up one footer for the whole document? If the latter I suspect you might
have accidentally deleted the section break that creates your footer.
Recreate the footer and see what happens.

"Wordwonderor" wrote:

I have a long document to which I have revised several times, even including
at Table of Contents.
Now the page footer dosen't show or print. I click on view: header footer
and nothing happens.
What could be the problem?