Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ldzieza ldzieza is offline

Default Adding a choice to right-click mouse option in word

I've done research and have placed my own post on the same subject.
Apparently, Microsoft has neglected this functionality, given my exhaustive
research. Anybody out there got an answer to our problem?

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

On Feb 8, 7:58 pm, Elliott wrote:
Is there a way to add the 'paste special' command to the right-click menu in
Word 2007?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
See the section on shortcut menus in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

"xppuser" wrote in message
Dear all,

Office 2005, Wxp Pro SP2,

I want to add the Paste Special option onto my right-click mouse action
i.e.
after I copy or cut, when I right-click the mouse to paste I want the
Paste
Special options to be available rather than having to go to the menu bar
for
Edit - Paste Special to get the options. How may this addition be
achieved
if at all possible? Thank you for your help/advice.

Regards,
jes

PS: Apology if this is not the right section - not quite sure which
section
would be the most appropriate for my question.- Hide quoted text -

I have posted some information on customizing the right click menu in
Word2007 he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_...amatically.htm