Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles Kenyon

Default Insert a future date

This is more complex than you might imagine, but it can be done. See
http://addbalance.com/word/datefields2.htm for information on the different
kinds of ways to make a date calculation work. It includes links to pages
with fields and an explanation of different macros that can be used instead
of fields.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

news
This may be a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to get Word (2003)
insert a future date. For example, insert the date that is 30 days from
the
current date.

Thanks for any help. I can't believe the time I've spent trying to figure
this out.