Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default how do you indent a direct quote?

Apply the built-in Block Text style, which has left and right indents built
in. You may find that these indents are excessive. If so, change them using
the ruler or the Format | Paragraph dialog, then update the style to match
the formatting.

"Deni" wrote in message
Hi, I am writting an essay and am not very good on computers, I need to
"indent" a direct quote and have no idea how to go about dong this! any

help
would be very much appreicated thank you

Deni