Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In you initiate the mailmerge from Outlook, you will have more choices of
fields to use and more control over the result.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Roger" wrote in message
I'm just doing a basic mail merge from Outlook into a word document. I

need
to bring in the Home Phone field, but that field is not an option to

import
into the document. It seems like such a basic thing, all other fields are
there...address, name, business phone, mobile phone, but no home phone.

Any ideas?