BK

Default Email merge

Using Windows XP-Pro and Office 2000 on a Win2K system.

I have an Excel file with names and email addresses. I created a Word mail
merge document that successfully sends individually personalized emails
through Outlook. One question, however. I must manually confirm the send
for each email when a dialog box pops up saying "A program is attempting to
send the following email message on your behalf." The display shows the
"to" information and the "subject" and then I must click the "send" or "do
not send" button.

Is there somewhere I can choose to "send all" and not have to manually
approve each of the 50 separate messages??