Beth Melton

If you are trying to create a report that can not be easily changed
for security reasons then use the Snapshot format for saving the
Access report instead of trying to use Word.

Note the recipients of the report need the Snapshot viewer to view the
file which can be downloaded from:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Liz Taylor" wrote in message
Thanks Bill:

When I opened the RTF File in Word it did not include the picture
(which is
actually a graph). I could insert the graph separately, but I really
need the
graph and text from the Access Report to be combined into a picture
so that
it can't be changed (it's a security thing).