Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Samanco Samanco is offline

Default I need to use a tick symbol - where can I find one in Word?

The apprriate Characters a
windings 2, Uppercase P for a standard tick, Uppercase R for a boxed tick
try Webdings lowercase r for a plain X and Uppercase T for a boxed X

I have a spreadsheet with all the various chharacter sets for standard
fonts, please download from:

http://www.samncopr.co.uk/tools/fontsets

"rquigleysmith" wrote:

I am using Windows Vista, Microsoft Word 2007. I need to use a tick symbol
but cannot find one in either the symbols or character map.

Does anyone know where I can find a tick symbol to insert into my document?

Many thanks